The Cloud Panel is located at cloud.undetectable.io/ and is used for:
- Managing cloud profiles;
- Inviting users;
- Managing users;
- Configuring roles and permissions;
- Creating and configuring profile groups;
- Viewing active sessions and logs.
The password for logging into the program is the same as the password for logging into the Cloud Panel. Unlike the admin panel, all invited users have access to the Cloud Panel using their own authentication credentials.
Changing the password in the program and Cloud Panel
- Click on the account icon.
- Go to account settings, or use the provided link.
- In the account settings, enter a new password and click “Change”. You will receive a notification and an email confirming the successful password change.