How to set up a 911 S5 proxy with the Undetectable browser
The 911.re proxy service has 2 configuration options:
- It's easy to add Undetectable.exe, LocalServer.exe and Surf.exe to the list of programs, then there will be one proxy for all profiles, which is not very convenient.
- And the second setting, which we will consider in this article.
911 S5 Proxy setup:
- Start the 911 S5 program
- Go to the Settings tab
- Under General Settings, uncheck the "Auto change TimeZone" option
- In the Proxy Tool section, select the "Other Proxy Tools" option
Then in the Port Forward specify the required range of ports that will not be occupied by other programs.
Go to the ProxyList tab, choose a proxy for your parameters, the desired country, city, state and double-click on the proxy you would like to use, then click on Forward Port To Proxy and choose a free port.
To check the proxy binding you can open the window Port Forward List, if the list does not include the selected, then repeat the binding.
Setting up an Undetectable profile:
- Now start Undetectable, select the created profile or create a new one
- Go to the Proxy tab
- Choose type socks5:// in IP field always write local address 127.0.0.1 and in Port field write port to which you added proxy. Leave your Login and Password blank.
Save the settings and start the profile.
Setting up an ssh tunnel on Windows and macOS
Setting up an ssh tunnel on Windows
- Installing Putty.
- Enter the host and port from your SSH tunnel.
- Configure the local port to which we will connect from Undetectable (it can be anything, as long as it is free). Type Dynamic Ipv4. Click Add.
- After that, you can go back to Sessions and save the settings so that you don’t have to enter data every time.
Click Open, the terminal opens, where you need to enter the login and password for your SSH tunnel.
After that you can open Undetectable. There you choose any profile and on the Proxy tab configure: proxy type Socks5, Host 127.0.0.1 and the port that you selected in the fourth step. Click Check to verify.
This way you can start many SSH tunnels by running multiple copies of Putty, putting them on different ports and connecting from different Undetectable profiles to them.
Setting up an ssh tunnel on Mac OS
Launch the terminal and enter the command ssh [email protected] -D 1080
- Instead of root, write the login for your tunnel.
- Instead of 10.10.10.10 enter the IP for your tunnel.
- Instead of 1080, enter the port that you will later specify in the program settings.
- Enter your password.
You need to configure a new proxy in the program
- Select socks5
- Enter the local IP 127.0.0.1
- Enter the port you specified when configuring the ssh tunnel
When the ssh tunnel comes up, you can check if the proxy is working.
This way you can start many SSH tunnels, hanging them on different ports and connecting from different Undetectable profiles to them.
How do I issue permissions for Anydesk on MacOS to be able to connect tech support?
To do this, the following steps are required:
- After installing and starting Anydesk, click on the button in the red message;
- In the window that appears, select the "Open System Preferences" button;
- In the Accessibility section click on the button to make changes;
- enter the password and confirm;
- Fill in the checkbox in the AnyDesk line;
- Perform the same actions in the Screen Recording section.
How to give permission to macOS to run the browser
To do this, follow these steps before installing:
- go to Security & Privacy settings section General;
- Unlock the ability to edit;
- enter your user password and press the Unlock button;
- select the App Store and Identified developers option.
Actions after installation:
- run the program;
- A warning window appears and press Ok;
- Open the Security & Privacy settings section General;
- Press the Open Anyway button against the text "Undetectable" was blocked from opening because it is not from an identified developer.
After these actions the program will start.